Looking for a quiet, peaceful activity for your child to do during downtime? Needing some fun rainy day brain games? This set of summer find the difference activities is for you! Not only will these worksheets entertain your kiddo, they are a simple prep, mess free activity that you can be confident giving your little one. Ideal for kids ages 3 to 5, but even older kids (6 – 8) love diving into the fun of spotting the differences within the colorful summer themed illustrations.
I recommend that you print the entire set now (with the answer keys) and keep them in your “printable activities” file folder for a rainy day. One of the best organizational investments I’ve made are plastic envelopes with zippers. (Here is a great set of multi-colored poly zip envelopes found on Amazon). Not only do I use these to organize our fun Woo! Jr. printables for my daughters, they are so handy and helpful in many ways:
- Keep them in the car filled with printable activity sheets, a pencil and eraser for all the “on the go” moments.
- Safe, organized way to carry supplies to and from school in backpacks. (And they’re waterproof, so those leaky water bottles won’t ruin special papers. 😉 )
- Store stationery, stickers, washi tape and other fun letter writing supplies in one place.
- Great for packing toiletries and small items during travel.
- Make great teacher’s gifts filled with sticky notes, sharpies, dry erase markers, pencils, and chocolate (of course).
We would love to hear from you on how and where you’re using these printables, or more parenting/teaching hacks on being prepared and staying organized. Please drop a comment below to let us know.
Summer Find the Difference Activities
If you love playing picture puzzles, our Big Book of Find the Difference releases this August!
Also add this fun pack of printable summer dot coloring pages to your toolbox for boredom busting moments.