Let’s learn how to make this Snowy Christmas Tree Construction Paper Craft! This adorable little tree can be decorated with any color paint and is so fun to make. It is the perfect snow day or classroom activity. Let’s get started!
Check out our huge collection of Christmas coloring pages, too!
Snowy Christmas Tree Construction Paper Craft
- Full sheet of any color construction paper for your background.
- Full sheet of any green construction paper for the tree.
- Snow-Tex or our DIY snow paint recipe and a paint brush.
- Paint in a variety of colors and a small plate.
- Black marker to connect the lights.
- Glue. I used a glue stick, but use any school glue.
Begin by drawing tree triangles; one small, one medium, and one large, on the sheet of green construction paper. Then, cut each triangle out.
Use a glue stick to glue the large triangle near the bottom of the background piece of construction paper. Then, glue the medium sized triangle on the background piece of paper near the top of the large triangle. Finally, glue the small triangle near the top of the medium sized triangle.
Now, your tree is ready to decorate. Use a paint brush to apply the Snow-Tex around the edges of the tree and on the bottom of the background piece of construction paper.
Add a small amount of several colors of paint to a small plate. Dip your fingertip into the paint. Then, add finger print lights to around the tree.
Finally, connect the lights with a marker and add the tree trunk.
You’re all done! I hope you enjoyed making a beautiful holiday tree.