I’m trying to squeeze all of our awesome brand new Christmas content before everyone heads off to winter break! These adorable printable Christmas ornaments make an appearance in our Christmas Activity Book for Kids, so these are a free excerpt from this fun book just for you!
The instructions for each are printed right on the paper, but here are a few tips:
How to Make These Printable Christmas Ornaments:
- Print out the ornaments on card stock, and color as desired. You might even want to use a little glitter glue for a sparkly touch!
- Cut out the ornaments on the outside line – the elf and reindeer have ears sticking out, so be sure to follow the cutting guidelines to separate their antlers/ears from the glue flap.
- SCORE the folds with a ruler and dull pointed object such as a pen with no ink or the rounded tip of a butter knife. Scoring the folds will make it infinitely easier to glue together!
- Fold as shown in the diagram on the printable, and generously use a glue stick to glue the flaps as you bring the pyramid shape together. Hold it for a few seconds until the glue adheres to the inside. If you’re using regular glue, you’ll have to hold it together for a while longer until the glue dries a bit.
- Use a needle and thread to put a loop through the top of each ornament to hang it on your Christmas tree.