Celebrate your next birthday with these DIY printable birthday party crowns for kids. Your guest of honor will feel so special wearing one of these darling party hats. Or you can print one for each guest to wear during the festivities! This fun free set of party crowns includes two themes to choose from: dinosaurs or princesses. They are so simple to assemble, and are adjustable to fit most sizes, so even adults can accessorize with these fun party favors! 😉
Here are the simple steps to create your own printable birthday party crowns for kids.
- Choose a party crown (or multiples for all of your party goers) from any of these templates.
- Click the image and print out your chosen crown on 8.5″ x 11″ letter-sized paper. We recommend printing your crown on cardstock paper, as it will hold up better.
- Cut out the three template pieces.
- Cut the marked sizing slots so that the crown can be adjusted to fit your guest of honor.
- Assemble your crown inserting each piece into the appropriate slot to make a perfect fit.